17 March 2008

Tornados Suck

Hello!

Sorry it's a been a while. I really need to get better at this.

It's really a beautiful day today!

I'm happy to have it after all the terrible weather this past weekend! It's really incredible to see twisted metal and shattered skyscrapers. it reminds me, in all our power, how powerless we can really be.

It's nice to be warm again! 

But, I'm such a weirdo, every time the seasons change I always wish it were another season.
In winter I want summer, in summer I want fall. I always want fall.

Is there a place it's fall year round? If so, I want to live there.

Off to make a painting about my love for fall.

I'm glad that my house was spared tornado damage, and my thoughts are with those who are still displaced or lost their homes, pets, cars, etc.

Have a beautiful day everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I feel like it could be fall all year in cali...or washington state. haha beautiful places so it wouldnt be a downer.

I was near the torando in Atlanta this weekend too - just a few hours away. It trashed a lot of trees where I live and people are still cleaning up their yards. Green tree leaves everywhere.. its a surreal spring fall feeling ;)