19 March 2008

Etsy Front Page!!

hoorah! Yay!

My Little Robbers was put into a beautiful treasury that was composed by yaelfran (who's work is so lovely, modern, and whimsical)

I am so appreciative to her for including me in her treasury that made it to the Etsy front page!

I missed actually seeing it as my internet was down from the tornados, but it's given me some nice encouragement.

I created a shop on Etsy without really knowing what to expect. I knew I wanted to succeed, very badly, but I just wasn't sure how the market worked there. I am so thrilled with how things are working out so far, and all the support from fellow sellers and buyers has really given me an assurance that feels really very wonderful.

So, thank you to all of my fellow Etsians for all your sweet encouragement and kind words!

XO,
Rebecca

No comments: