12 March 2008

Etsy-versary!

Two blogs in one day! I guess I'm off to a good start!

I just realized that it's my one month anniversary with Etsy!

We may still be in the honeymoon phase, but I think it's going to be a long and beautiful relationship!

I've learned a lot of things.

I'm grateful to everyone that's bought from me so far and I can't wait to wake up in the morning an create something new to list!

Etsy really has motivated me to create more and anything that drives me to create is worth a lot to me. And, I really have held on to the joy so far. 

Okay, I'll admit that the first couple of weeks I looked at my views constantly. As you fellow Etsy sellers know, all the views recently got reset, and it really was a necessary slap in the face kind of. It really hit me how potentially disposable those view counters are. Don't get me wrong, I still like to look at it, but I try not to put as much importance on them. 

I'm more focused on making pieces that make me smile. Hopefully, they'll bring a smile to all of you as well!

I look forward to all the wonderful things I hope my Etsy future holds!


1 comment:

capitolagirl said...

Congrats on your first month. I just celebrated three recently myself. Hope you have good luck with Etsy!